Winter Adventure and Northern Lights
On this winter highland adventure tour, you will experience the best of the south coast in just 3 days. Your expert driver-guide will traverse an incredibly landscape at a comfortable pace in a modified 4x4 vehicle. The adventure starts off with a visit to the famous Golden Circle. See Þingvellir, a UNESCO World Heritage site, Gullfoss waterfall and the Geysir hot spring. You will have a thrilling ride into the valley of Landmannalaugar, the world third largest geothermal zone. Add in a Glacier Walk on Sólheimajökull glacier and an exploration of a stunning ice cave, and you have the ultimate south coast adventure. If we are lucky, the Northern lights may come out and grace us with a spectacular show.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 10 years|
What is included
Driver-guide, country hotel (2 nights), breakfast (2), glacier walk and safety equipment
Boots and Clothing:
- Light hiking boots (can be rented).
- Thermal underwear – Wool or synthetic (can be rented).
- Wind and waterproof jacket and pants.
- Hiking pants.
- Warm socks.
- Warm hat.
- Extra warm jacket/parka for cold days (winter).
- Small backpack for clothes and items used during the day – 20L (1200 cu in).
- Sunglasses and sun protection (summer & spring).
- Water bottle.
- Casual clothes/change of clothes.
- Prescription medication and other personal health items.
- Toiletries; Toothbrush, toothpaste, soap etc.
- Swimsuit (depends on tour).
- Walking pole(s).
- Sun/rain Hat or a Cap.
- Camera, spare batteries and a memory card or films.