2-Day Winter Tour on a Budget | South Coast, Jokulsarlon & Blue Ice Cave
This tour will take you to one of the most beautiful and most visited regions in Iceland. During the two days you will drive along the famous South Coast to admire the beauty of Icelandic nature.
2-Day Winter Tour on a Budget includes an overnight stay in one of three types of dormitories (choose during booking process): 6-bed female, 6-bed male and 12-bed mixed. We can proudly say that our very own hostel, located in former school building, is rated over 9 (out of 10) on Booking.com. Just relax on our premises searching the sky for the Northern Lights which are known to dance on the sky in the area (if weather conditions are favourable) and admire the waterfall located behind the building.
If you want to enjoy the Icelandic nature to the fullest and to witness one of Iceland's most incredible natural phenomenon, then you should book this tour now as availability is very limited.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 8 years|
What is included
- Accommodation in a dormitory: 12 Bed Mixed, 6 Bed Female or 6 Bed Male
- Necessary safety equipment for the Ice Cave
- Professional tour guide in English in a minibus
- Pick up and drop off within Reykjavik
- Free Wi-Fi on bus
- Warm, wind & waterproof clothes
- Good hiking boots are necessary for the Ice Cave. If you do not have appropriate footwear then we offer these for rent
- Pickup takes place between 08:30 – 09:00 – so please be ready from 8:30 at your pick up location.
- This tour typically returns to Reykjavik on Day 2 around 10:30pm
- Only small carry on luggage such as backpacks are possible. Please check with your hotel if they can store your luggage during the tour if you are staying again at the same hotel after the tour. Otherwise you can use luggage lockers that are located in the center Reykjavík. Here is a link to their website where you can find all details. http://www.luggagelockers.is/
- IMPORTANT: It can happen that the ice caving tour is cancelled because of weather and/or safety reasons. Then we will find other activities when possible, and refund the price difference. We reserve the right to change the order of the activities and sightseeing of the itinerary.
Available: Nov. – Mar.
Duration: 2 days - 1 night
Activities: Sightseeing, Ice Caving
Minimum age: 8 years old